Lyndigo Spice® Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 2 pounds Brussel Sprouts (rinsed & cut in half lengthwise)
- 1/4 pound Pancetta (diced)
- 2 tbsps Lyndigo Spice® Original Spice Rub
- 2 tbsps Light oil
- 4 cloves of garlic (chopped or pressed)
- Sheet Trays lined with parchment paper (for spreading evenly)
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees
- In bowl mix Brussel sprouts with Lyndigo Spice® Original Spice Rub, garlic, pancetta, olive oil. Spread mixture evenly on sheet trays.
- Roast them for 15 minutes tossing them halfway through.
- Cook for remaining 7 ½ minutes and transfer them to serving dish.
- Do not forget to scrape the yum yums (pancetta and garlic bits) off the pan and mix them in.