LYNDIGO SPICE® Flatbread pizza
- 2 pieces of Lavash style Roll Up bread (pictured) or packaged plain flatbread pizza bread
- 1 jar of Lyndigo Spice® Fennel & Fig Chutney
- 6oz cheese with a bite (very sharp cheddar, asiago or a reggiano)
- 4 slices of Prosciutto diced and divided in two portions
- 2oz fresh baby arugula chopped and divided in two portion
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place bread on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Spread ½ jar of Fennel & Fig Chutney evenly, edge to edge, on both pieces of bread.
- Sprinkle 3oz of cheese evenly on both pieces of bread.
- Sprinkle diced Prosciutto on pizzas.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese starts to bubble and brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with chopped arugula
- Cut to desired pieces (bitesize for appetizers or in quarters for light meal)
You can also get more creative by using Lyndigo Spice® Pineapple Chutney, Smokey Peach & Cherry Chutney or Roasted Mango Relish with cooked ground chicken or cooked shrimp on your pizza! Let us know #HowYouLyndigo!