Lyndigo Spice® Mango Shrimp
- 1 pound Jumbo Shrimp (cleaned, deveined and patted dry)
- 3 tbsps of Lyndigo Spice® Mango Relish
- 2 tbsps Light oil
- Wok pan
- Mix Mango Relish with raw shrimp.
- Let sit for about ten minutes.
- Heat oil on wok and add shrimp when wok starts to smoke.
- Stir fry quickly until shrimp are done, about 3-4 minutes. Do not overcook. Remember shrimp is still cooking once you take it off of the heat.
- Add more Lyndigo Spice® Mango Relish to shrimp and serve over rice, salad, couscous or quinoa (that’s pictured above).
- Garnish with green onions or chives.
*If you don’t want to stir fry you can roast the shrimp in preheated 500 degree oven on baking sheet for 8-10 minutes.