Lyndigo Spice® Roasted Chickpeas
- 1 pound dried chickpeas
- 2 Tbsp extra light oil
- 1 to 2 tbsp Lyndigo Spice® Original Spice Rub (or more)
- Large bowl
- Paper towels
- Parchment paper
- Baking sheets
- Pans with rims
- Soak chickpeas in cold water in large bowl for 24 hours.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread chickpeas on paper towel lined baking sheet for 20 minutes.
- Put chickpeas in bowl and coat with 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 1 hour and 20 minutes or more making sure to toss them every 20 minutes.
- Roast until crunchy, not burnt!
- Place in bowl, coat with remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Toss, while still hot, with Lyndigo Spice® Original Spice Rub.
- Spread on baking sheet to let cool for about 20 minutes.
- Store in airtight container.
Enjoy the spicy crunch!